Covid-19 has severely impacted the United States economy. An economic recession caused by the worldwide public health crisis is underway. With this downturn individuals are contemplating now more than ever filing bankruptcy and seeking financial relief. Call us today and set up your free phone consultation to see if filing a Chapter 7 bankruptcy can provide you with relief during these difficult times.

Parenting Plan Modifications

Parenting Plan Modifications

If you are in need of a qualified and compassionate child custody attorney in Melbourne, FL, Harnage Law is here for you. We understand that coming to an agreement regarding co-parenting, including things like visitation and custody, can be a challenge, especially in the midst of a difficult divorce. But with our experience in legal advocacy and family law, the process can be much less stressful. Whether you are newly separated and need an attorney to draft a custody arrangement, or you need to go back and make modifications to an existing document, we can help. Anything involving children can be particularly emotional, but you can count on us to keep things moving as smoothly as possible.

How Does It Work?

Some of the time, parenting plans can be agreed upon outside of the courtroom, through negotiation and mediation with a seasoned attorney. However, disagreements can crop up, and the court may become involved to determine what is in the best interests of the child. Regardless of how your unique parenting arrangement plays out, it’s critical to have a compassionate child custody lawyer help you navigate the proceedings. Many different factors are considered in any custody or visitation case, including income, health status, geographical location, and stability of the home environment, and with the help of an attorney, you can rest well knowing there is a solid case on your behalf.

How We Can Help

If you need to secure the future of your children in a legally-enforceable manner, come to Harnage Law. Call our office today for your free consultation.

Click HERE to see Family Law frequently asked questions.