- Family Law
- Criminal Defense
- Foreclosure Defense
- Bankruptcy (Chapter 7)
- Gun Trusts
- Traffic Related Offenses
- General Practice
- Florida Bar Applicant Defense
- Student Honor Code Violation Defense
2002 Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Rollins College, Winter Park, FL
2012 Juris Doctor Barry School of Law, Orlando, FL
2013 Founded HARNAGE LAW, PLLC.
- American Bar Association Member, 2009 – Present
- Florida Bar Association Member, 2012 – Present
- Brevard County Bar Association 2014-Present
- The Vassar B. Carlton American Inn of Court 2015-Present
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers 2016-Present
- Federal Bar Association 2014-Present
- NACBA: National Association of Bankruptcy Attorneys 2019-Present
- AOPA: Airplane Owners and Pilot Association 2019-Present
Admitted to Practice:
- Florida State Courts
- Florida Appellate Courts
- Middle District of Florida Federal Court
- Southern District of Florida Federal Court
Sean Harnage was born in Lakeland Florida in 1976 and shortly thereafter moved to Melbourne Florida. Sean attended Melbourne Central Catholic High School where he graduated in 1994 and then attended Brevard Community College. Sean graduated from the Brevard Police Academy and also earned his A.A. degree in 1995. After passing the Florida Police Examination Sean began working for a local municipality as a Police Officer. In the ten years he worked there he held many positions including School Resource Officer, High Liabilities Instructor, U.S. Customs Blue Lightning task force member, K-9 handler, Entry team and was promoted to the rank of K-9 Sergeant. While working there he had the opportunity to attended Rollins College where he obtained his B.A. in 2002 in Psychology and Environmental studies. After leaving that agency Sean became employed as a Deputy Sheriff where he worked as a road deputy and later as one of the agency instructors and was assigned to the Training Unit. In 2009 Sean attended Barry School of Law in Orlando Florida and stayed active as a Reserve Deputy. He graduated in 2012 with his J.D. and passed the Florida Bar the same year. Sean was also admitted to the Middle District of Florida in 2013.
While in Law School Sean had the opportunity to intern at several large law firms where he was able to narrow the practice fields he wanted to practice in. Today as a solo practice, Sean focuses his practice on matters involving Family law, Foreclosure defense, Traffic infraction defense, Bankruptcy and Gun Trusts.
In addition to all of the above services, and in an effort to bring additional services to our clients, Attorney Sean C. Harnage is now a licensed real estate sales associate in Florida.
With customer service being a core belief, the motto of Harnage Law is to Consistently Exceed Expectations.